RC Helicopter Quadcopter Drone
Table of Contents
- RC Helicopter Quadcopter Drone
- 1. HOLY STONE HS170 PREDATOR MINI RC HELICOPTER DRONE
- 2. VINCIPH REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER DRONE MINI QUADCOPTER
- 3. EACHINE E010 MINI UFO QUADCOPTER DRONE
- 4. OOTTOO DRONE WITH CAMERA
- 5. HOLY STONE FI81 RC QUADCOPTER DRONE
- Are quad copters better than RC helicopters?
- HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED A QUAD OR RC HELICOPTER?
Radio or remote controls have recently occupied our skies. Drones or quadcopters have immensely overruled the aerial viewing, thanks to its flying camera.
They are real quadcopter and that’s why they come with four wings. There are lots of choices when it comes to selecting the ideal drone for your need. This includes, a drone with a camera or even First Person View (FPV).But first you need to consider which the type of model, features and quality when choosing a drone.See all Drone Bestsellers and Deals
Purchasing the best RC helicopter Quadcopter drone involves more research. In that case, allow me to introduce to you to my unbiased t-rex RC Helicopter. We all believe that there is an option for everyone in the RC market. Read along and don’t forget to select one that suits you best.
1. HOLY STONE HS170 PREDATOR MINI RC HELICOPTER DRONE
The Holy Stone manufacturers based in China came up with this prized addition mini quad. You will completelythank them when you see a real action flight from this Holy Stone mini RC drone.
Consumers are rapidly commenting about it in a positive way. They simply love the actual size and the attached feature.
It is fully equipped with high powered engine that keeps the drone at a steady level. The attached remote control is more effective at a distance of about 60-80 meters.
- Very easy to use by simply taking it out of the box, attaching the propellers and mounting the battery
- Makes a tremendoushead start for novice
- Can withstand wind and any type of shock
- Forget about FAA registration
- Is able to perform different stunts
- Easy to fly both indoor and outdoor
- Very responsive controls
- The drone doesn’t come with a camera
- Motor assembly is quite fragile
- Poor battery life
- Expect high recharge time
2. VINCIPH REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER DRONE MINI QUADCOPTER
The Vinciph are one of the top manufacturers when it comes to delivering complete drones. The drone is fully assembled with a 360 degree roll function as well as 4 LED for maximum visual appeal.
Installed 6-axis gyroscope makes sure that the drone is in a fixed and stable position. Besides, if the “return back button doesn’t seem to work” you can try to shake the two operating levels of remote control.
This helps to adjust the calibration level. Another step is that if the propellers seem not to work at all, always check if the fans drone is placed in an appropriate direction.
- It is an easy to maintain and fly Heli
- The 2.4GHZ frequency allows you to fly different drones at similar time
- Perfect for both indoors and outdoors flying
- It is very easy to install the batteries
- Quite sizable and produces no sound at all
- The drone doesn’t come with a camera
- The battery seems to slip out when it lands with high speed
- Battery cord appears to fold itself hence interfering with the drones rotors
- Poor battery flight time
3. EACHINE E010 MINI UFO QUADCOPTER DRONE
By having a glance at it, there is a sure similarity between an Inductrix drone and Eachine E010. Hold on, it looks more like a Nihui Nh010.I understand I am not here to judge two different helicopters.
But the engine part and body are just similar as the above drone. Enough of blabbering on paper, The Eachine comes in a small compact size. Don’t underestimate the manufacturers if you haven’t yet read their undefined features.
This drone will give you the key to fly up to 360 degrees. The charging time is about 30 to 40 minutes instead of one hour. It can fly up to 30 meters high and at this point you will be able to control it without worry.
- Well-built with propeller guide for durability
- The battery is removable
- The spare parts are readily available
- Provides only five minutes of flight
- Requires the FAA registration
- Note that the drone isn’t manufactured for hovering
4. OOTTOO DRONE WITH CAMERA
It is a best buy quadcopter drone with camera that comes with a HD 2MP camera and 6Axis gyro. The OOTTOO Company has moved further to bring you this drone. Not only do they make good quality quadcopters but also give you a bonus as you purchase this drone.
That said you will get a fully functional bonus battery helicopter by the OTTOOS.I just love the unique feature that comes with this drone. First it has “a return home function” that allows it to easily craft itself back home.
The One Key 3D Roll comes with the latest tech for ease of use by novice. The HD camera assures that you have received clear pictures.
- The headless mode allows the remote control to point at similar direction
- Everything is included in the box
- Comes with two functional batteries
- Extremely well built for quality
- Very easy to fly and adjust (perfect for novice)
- Recommended no to add any weight
- Never fly the Heli on high level of temperature
- Don’t throw in water of fire
- Takes 90-120 minutes to charge which is a bit long
5. HOLY STONE FI81 RC QUADCOPTER DRONE
The Holy Stone manufacturers did their best to give us the lightest drone with unique features. It is reasonably priced and a good value for your money. Has a super LED light that allows you to see clearly at night?
The whole drone is perfectly attached with small Phillip screws and not plastic rivets like other models. Comes with 6Axis stabilization for ease of use. For a more precise flying it has an imported coreless power system technology. This increases an acceleration and deceleration speed.
- The Helicannot overheat during flight, thanks to the motor cooling system
- It is very flexible and lightweight which makes it to with stand wind
- For a peaceful landing, the control board coms with a battery drain signal
- Comes with a Headless Security System that prevents to lose the Heli at night
- Causes sudden beeping when headless mode is on
- Controlling this drone is not easy
- The included return to home feature doesn’t seem to be 100% effective
Are quad copters better than RC helicopters?
The quadcopters have gained much visibility because they have helped produce some of the most incredible aerial photography in history. Many of the incredible videos we see online about tall buildings, beautiful landscapes, and crazy stunts were filmed with one of these videos. Even if you’re not filming anything, quads today are a fairly easy-to-fly platform that you enjoy and have a great flying experience.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED A QUAD OR RC HELICOPTER?
There are a few things you should consider to find out which device suits you best when you start with RC aircraft. You should know that they are all exciting. Currently, there are no aircraft included in this report as they are usually not compared to quads because people see the obvious differences, but between quads and helicopters it is easy to get confused at times.
Once you fly with one of these devices, you’ll create your own list, which you’ll have to look for when deciding which aircraft is best for you. For the time being, however, stick to a basic but useful guide.
- Level of experience
STABILITY IS REALLY IMPORTANT
What do you want to do with it? The good thing about these two types of devices is that they are both very flexible and can do more or less the same activities. Anyway, and with the current options available in the market, you really want to dig deeper to know exactly what type of aircraft you need.
WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE LEVEL?
I suppose you have little or no experience with RC aircraft, so I would like to share with you my rule to distinguish a toy (easier to fly) toy boat from a recreational craft (harder to fly): look for the number of channels (3 – 4 channels can be considered toy-level devices, while 5 and more are for amateurs).
The more channels you have, the more things you have to control. A good way to understand a channel is to look at it as an action axis. The more axes, the more things you have to control, and that makes flying an interesting device.
I started with RC Helicopters and I think it can be very easy and funny to fly even in the early stages. What makes the difference here is your preference in combination with the place you want to connect to your flight experience. Take a look at the advanced pilots of Quadcopter and RC Helis and you will know what you want. However, there is no reason to assume that you have to choose one or the other, instead I invite you to choose both.
BUT DO NOT FORGET THE BUDGET
This is another important aspect to consider when choosing your RC aircraft. In the past, a quadcopter could be a lot more expensive than an RC helicopter, but over time that has changed and now you can get a high quality quadcopter for less than $ 100.
When choosing one of these devices, it is very important to consider spare parts. Do not let the price be the only indicator of the budget you need to get one of these blimps because it could be a costly mistake. You should keep in mind that a quadcopter or a helicopter will need some spare parts over time. Therefore, check the price of replacement parts (make sure they are available), such as rotor blades, battery, and any other part of the body that the aircraft needs.
In most cases, sellers of helicopters or RC quads also start spare parts packages that can be sold separately or enter the box when you buy your device for the first time, but what is really important is to include in your budget package of spare parts from before , or later you will need it. Believe it or not, some models of these devices can be very cheap (and low quality more than often), but if you need spare parts, you will discover that these cost more than the actual device.
As you can see, these devices share differences and similarities at the same time. It’s not about determining what’s best, it’s simply about what’s best for each person, and for that I present the information, but now it’s up to you to make a decision.
This list is a work in progress and I am sure that you will add more elements as soon as you start with one of these devices, for the moment I would like to invite you to take the first step and get your first RC helicopter or quadcopter.
For a fun and safe flight, be sure that you are flying your drone in an open place. Also keep all distraction at bay, even your phone. Besides anything else, it is very imperative to focus on your flying skills.
This will give you a chance to enjoy a smooth flight without crashing your drone. If the wind is more than 15 mph, you better not fly your drone.
If you happen to be very close to crash your quadcopter, the smoothest way is to stop the throttle. You can do this by turning right or left. But by stopping the throttle you will have stopped the rotating propellers. In that note, don’t forget to pick one of my best chosen quadcopters.