The salary of an airport director ranges depending on ownership of the airport, size, number of passengers served, geographic location and qualifications of the individual. According to AAAE, the median salary is $52,150 based on a range of $31,388 to $102,149.
What is the highest paid job in the airport?
Highest Paying Aviation Jobs in India
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. …
- Flight Dispatcher. …
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) …
- Cabin Crew/ Flight Stewards. Cabin crew looks after the safety of passengers and provide provide services during flight. …
- Ground Staff. There are many departments in Ground staff and salaries also varies with each department. …
25 сент. 2020 г.
How much does a CEO of an airport make?
Airline CEO Industry
Compensation packages include a base salary and stock options. For example, in 2019, the Dallas Morning News reported that the CEO of American Airlines earned $12 million in 2018.
What does an airport director do?
Airport directors and managers ensure the safe takeoff and landing of aircraft through coordination of air-traffic control and operations personnel; airfield landing and navigational aids; safety procedures; monitoring and maintaining flight records.
What is the salary of airport manager?
Pay Scale/Salary of Airport Manager
The salary of an airport manager in India is somewhere between Rs. 5,00,000 annually and can go up to Rs. 10,00,000 with professional experience and job growth.
What is the best job in airport?
Best Airport Jobs
- Ticketing / Gate Agent.
- Customer Service Representative.
- Flight Attendant.
- Aircraft and Avionics Equipment.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Airfield Operations Specialist.
- Transportation Security Officer.
- Airline Cargo Handling Supervisor.
19 июл. 2019 г.
What is the salary of air ticketing?
The average salary of an Airline Ticketing Agent is around Rs. 18,000 per month. With experience in the field, the salary of Airline Ticketing Agents usually maxes out at around Rs. 4 – Rs.
What is Delta’s CEO salary?
As Chief Executive Officer at DELTA AIR LINES INC, Edward H. Bastian made $17,291,985 in total compensation. Of this total $945,833 was received as a salary, $3,516,987 was received as a bonus, $4,125,096 was received in stock options, $8,375,463 was awarded as stock and $328,606 came from other types of compensation.
How much do airport owners make?
Global aeronautical revenue per passenger is $10.15, while airport revenue from non-aeronautical activities is $7.12, on average, to total just over $17 per passenger.
What is United CEO salary?
(Reuters) – United Airlines Holdings Inc said on Friday it would pay Chief Executive Officer Scott Kirby an annual base salary of $1 million, lower than what prior head Oscar Munoz received.
What qualifications do I need to work in an airport?
To become Airport Ground Staff the minimum qualification required is +2 any stream followed by Diploma or PG Diploma course in the related field. To become an Airport Ground Staff the aspiring candidate must be between the age group of 18 years to 27 years.
Who is the head of airport?
Arvind Singh, a 1988-batch IAS officer of Maharashtra cadre, on Wednesday took charge as the chairman of the Airports Authority of India (AAI), an official release said. The AAI, which comes under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, owns and manages more than 100 airports across the country.
Who runs the airport?
All but one U.S. commercial airport are owned and operated by public entities, including local, regional or state authorities with the power to issue bonds to finance some of their capital needs. Airports are landlords.
What is the pilot salary in India?
The salary of commercial pilot is high in India. As a fresher, they can earn Rs 1.5 Lakh per month. After gaining experience, they can get Rs. 5 to 6 Lakh per month on International route.
What job should I study at the airport?
Job oriented Aviation courses to do after 12th
- 1 B.B.A. in Airport Management. …
- 2 Diploma in Airport Management. …
- 3 Commercial Pilot training. …
- 4 Diploma in Ground Staff and Cabin Crew training. …
- 5 Diploma in Aviation Hospitality. …
- 6 Aeronautical Engineering. …
- 7 B.Sc. …
- 8 Diploma in Airfare and Ticketing Management.
Which course is best in airport management?
List of Airport Management Courses in India
- Bachelor of Aviation and Airport Management. …
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management. …
- B.Sc. …
- Diploma in Ground Staff Management. …
- MBA in Airport Management. …
- M.Sc. …
- Master of Airport Management. …
- PG Diploma in Airport Management. PG Diploma programs are generally 12-18 months long.