How was your flight conversation?
PREFERRED, regardless of anything that actually happened: “It was fine, thanks for asking.” ACCEPTABLE: “The landing was a little bumpy, but other than that it was fine.”
What do you hear in an airport?
Phrases You Hear At The Airport
- What is the purpose of your trip?
- Did you pack this bag yourself?
- Please do not leave any bags unattended.
- Do you have anything to declare?
- Flight BC767 is now boarding.
- Flight IA443 has been canceled.
- Flight DAN119 has been delayed.
- Would passenger Jame Smith please come to…
How do you go through airport for the first time?
With time to spare, grab something to eat and drink but remember:
- Always find your gate first – the airport may be bigger than expected!
- Check flight monitors regularly.
- Update your clock to the local time zone.
- Be at your gate for boarding time, NOT departure time!
- Ask airport staff for directions if needed.
15 нояб. 2019 г.
What do you need in airport?
Adult passengers 18 and over must show valid identification at the airport checkpoint in order to travel.
- Driver’s licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent) …
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
How do you start a conversation with an air hostess?
Beckon and ask politely
Be polite to the airhostess and call her in a nice way. You can start with “Excuse me, Miss/Madam” followed by “can you” or “will you”. Although majority of air passengers are civilized, there may be rude ones as well.
How do you ask someone for their flight?
May I please have the name of your airline and your flight number so that I can track your arrival status.” When they arrive I ask them what time their flight is on the day they are leaving. However, bear in mind that arrival and departure times (arrival times in particular) change.
How do I ask for a flight journey?
“How was your trip” – The go-to question to kick off a travel conversation.
How was your trip?
- How is the culture?
- Are the locals friendly?
- How is the food?
- Is it packed with tourists?
- Is it expensive?
- What currency is used? …
- Did you get good weather?
How do you ask someone about their vacation?
20 Questions to Ask People About Their Vacation
- What surprised you the most?
- What was the biggest difference in how people live there, compared to here?
- How was the language barrier/your ability to communicate with people?
- What did you do for transportation?
- What super-touristy thing did you do that was surprisingly awesome?
16 дек. 2019 г.
What is the place called where you wait for your plane?
Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. A gate is the portion of an airport that connects an aircraft with its payload. Commercial airport gates have airside components to facilitate passenger boarding and aircraft ground handling. Gates may include a waiting area for passengers before boarding their flight.
How would you describe an airport?
An airport is a place where airplanes can land or take off. Most airports in the world have only a long strip of level ground called a runway. Many airports have buildings which are used to hold airplanes and passengers. A building that holds passengers waiting for their planes or luggage is called a terminal.
Is the section of an airport where passengers arrive?
departures. the part of an airport that deals with passengers who are leaving. The part that deals with passengers who are arriving is called arrivals.
Can I use my phone on a plane?
Although you can’t now text with SMS over cellular, you can use Wi-Fi. And although you can’t now make in-flight voice calls over cellular, you could use Wi-Fi. But U.S. airlines won’t allow it. All domestic carriers prohibit VoIP calls even though many international carriers do.
How do you fly alone?
- Book a seat. When you book your flight, you’ll be prompted to book a seat. …
- Make sure to schedule enough time for stopovers. …
- Pack well in advance. …
- Luggage regulations. …
- Check that your passport is still valid. …
- Check-in online 24 hours before. …
- Wear comfortable clothes. …
- Arrive early.
9 авг. 2019 г.
Is flying for the first time scary?
Flying for the first time can be frightening, especially if you’re traveling by yourself. Making sure you feel comfortable and excited for your trip is really important.