Five Best RC Truck Under $100 [Review]
Are you searching for the best RC truck under $100 you can purchase for your children? There are numerous RC trucks in the market which makes it difficult to make the right choice of choosing the best.
Five Best RC Truck Under $100
Table of Contents
Meanwhile, some of them are poorly manufactured and not able to survive the long and stress of hitting objects. If you want to make the right decision on how to get the best RC truck under $100, stated below are the best five for your choice.
1. Geekper Electric RC Cars Built with LED Headlights
This kind of truck revs through all the rough terrain with rigor worthy of a rock star. This is the type of remote control truck that is as tough as rock. It has sturdy body with powerful motors and premium PVC tires.
The independent suspension suspend the car body higher than the ground level so the truck is able to zoom past any mud, grass, shallow water or rocky road with speed and swagger.
The headlights give the truck opportunity to go for a spin all day and night. This is the time to buy your Geekper remote control off-road truck filled with excitement.
- Ready to go
- Never loses sight
- Able to rough it out
- Safer for the little ones
- Easy to control with intuitive forward/backward/left/right navigation functions
- Good gift
- Worth its value for money
- Not fully proportional
2. HBX 1:18 Scale All terrain RC Car
It is a 4WD truck rampage speeds topping to 30MPH that find operators in marvelous excitement.
All is accomplished in hobby class structure with stylish ball bearings, solid gear difference, and independent suspension.
- Durable, speedy, funny
- Can be use as gift for the children or a beginner of RC user
- 4GHz full-function proportional radio control system suffices a stable control range within 280 feet
- Reliable transmission forward, brake and reverse never fail
- Splash waterproof electronic components
- If hit object while on speed, it will damage
3. HOSIM RC Truck 9123, 1/12 Scale Radio Controlled electric Fast racing Car
This is considered among the best RC trucks under $100. The powerful brush 390 motor of this truck is the largest in its category and delivers unmatched top speed of about 33 miles per hour. This is one of the fastest RC trucks in its price range.
- Able to work in all terrain
- PVC tires gives the truck a realistic and steady movement
- The back wheel drive permits easy control of the truck all the time
- S-Truck suspension technology makes it great for off-road performance because it is durable and strong
- Perfect for specialized operations such as drifts, turns and flips.
- You will need to charge the truck for 2 to 3 hours and it will last for 10 to 12 minutes playtime
4. Geekper Electric RC Car
Geekper Remote Control Off-Road truck is the kind of truck that is designed to function in all rough terrain with rigor worthy of rock star.
The oversized PVC tires with independent suspension strings suspend the truck body higher than the ground level hence, the truck is able to zoom past any mud, grass, shallow water or rocky road with high speed and swagger.
- Long life battery
- Good as birthday present
- Value for money
- Worth its price
- Strong and fast in speed
- They can spin and when flipped over, any pressure applied to the tires will never make the tires move.
5. DOUBLE 4 Wheel Drive RC Rock Crawler Dual Motor Remote Control Truck
With its scale detailed structure, simulated cool front lights offer a super realistic driving experience for the children.
- Excellent off-road performance
- Off-road climbing car
- Independent suspension
- High capacity rechargeable battery
- High quality
- Attractive price
- No replacement rechargeable batteries
In conclusion, the above stated best RC truck under $100 are here as the perfect gift for your children, families and friends. It is ready to go off-road at any time. Just feel the speed and enjoy the thrill and race with them now.