|Flight Route||Airline||Price from|
|Abuja – Lagos||Air Peace||NGN49,398|
|Please note that the prices are subject to availability and block out dates do apply over peak season.|
How much is flight ticket from Abuja to Lagos in Naira?
Prices of flight tickets from Abuja to Lagos in naira vary among airlines. We found out that the average cost for this trip is $102.
How much is a flight ticket from Abuja to Lagos?
The average price for one way flights from Abuja to Lagos is $609. The average price for round trip flights from Abuja to Lagos is $822.
Which airline is the cheapest from Lagos to Abuja?
The cheapest airline(s) flying from Lagos to Abuja is Air Peace.
How much is transport from Abuja to Lagos?
The most affordable way to get from Abuja to Lagos is to shuttle, which costs $26 – $30 and takes 8h 16m.
Do I need a passport to travel from Lagos to Abuja?
You will need a valid passport, driver’s licence or ID to fly from Lagos to Abuja.
How long is Lagos to Abuja by air?
Distance from Abuja to Lagos is approximately 520 kilometers.
Flights from Abuja to Lagos • Airlines & Flight Duration.
|Airline & Journey||Duration|
|Flyhy Cargo Airlines ABV ➝ LOS||1 hr 15 mins|
Which airline is the best in Nigeria?
Top 5 local airlines in Nigeria
- Arik air. Top of our list is Arik air. …
- Med-View Airline. Med view airlines popularly known as the airline of Nigeria began operation in 2007, a year after Arik Air began. …
- Air Peace. Air peace is regarded as the least expensive local airline in Nigeria. …
- Dana Air. …
- Aero Contractors Airline.
25 февр. 2020 г.
How do I get the cheapest flights?
How to Book the Cheapest Flight Possible to Anywhere
- Keep your searches top secret. …
- Use the best flight search engines. …
- Identify the cheapest day to fly out. …
- Fly for free with points. …
- Befriend budget airlines. …
- Search for airline error and sale fares. …
- Book connecting flights yourself for less. …
- Find the cheapest place to fly.
Can I book flight without passport?
No, you don’t. You can buy the ticket. You will need to include the passport details as soon as they are available, and apply for ESTA in good time if that is applicable. But as long as everything is in order before you fly, it’s fine to book the tickets now and provide passport details later.
Can I travel within Nigeria without passport?
Do I need to carry a passport for domestic flights in Nigeria? … A form of identification or Nigerian National ID card is sufficient enough to travel within Nigeria. It’s always important to find out, so you can either contact us or the airline itself to check the airline’s policy.
How do I book God is Good Motors?
How do you book God is Good Motors online?
- Visit www.gigm.com. …
- Fill out details of your travel Departure State, Departure Terminal, Destination Terminal, Number of Tickets and click on the “Book Now” icon.
- On the next page, click on the “View Seats” icon beside your preferred bus and departure time.
13 апр. 2020 г.
How much is bus from Lagos to Abuja?
The best way to get from Lagos to Abuja without a car is to bus which takes 14h 47m and costs $22 – $50.
How much does it cost to travel from Lagos to Abuja by road?
2. GIGM Transport – ₦10,050. God is Good Motors (GIGM) has gradually found its way to the top of the road transport business in Nigeria with its new and luxury Mercedes Benz shuttles. GIGM even offers pick up services on some selected routes including the Lagos-Abuja route covering the distance from Lagos to Abuja.
How much is Lagos to Abuja God is Good Motors?
1. Updated God is Good Motor price list 2020
|God is Good Motors price list 2020 for all routes|
|From Lagos to|
|Abuja (Utako)||₦10,050 – ₦11,550|
|Delta (Warri)||₦5,450 – ₦8,150|
How many hours does it take to travel from Lagos to Abuja?
The distance between Abuja and Lagos by road is 536 km (333 miles). A trip from Lagos to Abuja by road will take approximately 10 hours 30 minutes. However, the time taken to travel by road from Abuja to Lagos is about 9 – 12 hours.