How do you politely ask for time?
- Please let me know a convenient place and time to meet.
- It would be great if you could kindly inform me about a place and time for our meeting as per your convenience.
- Looking forward to meeting you, upon your intimation of place and time.
How do you formally ask for time?
How to ask for a meeting via email
- Write a clear subject line.
- Use a salutation.
- Introduce yourself (if necessary)
- Explain why you want to meet.
- Be flexible about time and place.
- Request a reply or confirmation.
- Send a reminder.
23 нояб. 2020 г.
How do you ask someone for their flight?
May I please have the name of your airline and your flight number so that I can track your arrival status.” When they arrive I ask them what time their flight is on the day they are leaving. However, bear in mind that arrival and departure times (arrival times in particular) change.
How do you ask questions at an airport?
8 Airport questions you need to be able to answer in English
- Do you have an e-ticket or a paper ticket? …
- Are you checking in baggage or carrying on? …
- Would you like a window or aisle seat? …
- May I see your boarding pass? …
- Which gate should I board from? …
- Is my flight delayed or on-time? …
- Do you have anything to declare?
How do I ask for free time to talk?
Depends on your familiarity with them, but I like “hey ^boss’ name^, when you have a free few minutes, I’d like to talk to you about ^whatever^ please. Thanks!” A more formal way might be: “Sir, when you have a free few minutes, I’d like to talk to you about ^whatever^ please. Thank you.”
How do I ask for free time?
If you want you be polite you should prefer, May I call you in your free time, please. May I know your free time,please,so ,if you like I may call you.
Is it a good time to talk reply?
If you are not free, you can politely say “Not right now, please. Can you call me at … … Family members competed to be the first to pick up the phone and say Hello and would be disappointed if the call was for someone else. Any time was the right time to talk on the phone..
How do I ask for permission for a call?
“May I” is the most correct way to ask for permission in traditional English.
- Form: “May I” + base form of verb. …
- Examples: Can I have a slice of cake? …
- Examples: Mark: Where are you going? …
- Form: …
- Jane: Can I take your photograph? …
- Jane: May I leave the office early today? …
- Mark: May I smoke in here?
8 окт. 2018 г.
Can we talk reply?
Some of my answer would depend on who is asking and what I was doing/how much time I had/ how I felt at the time. There are times when I’m up for “talking” and other times when I’m drained or in a rush. I may ask “what about?” I could reply “Sure” (especially if it’s my daughter), I may ask about how long it will take.
How do you ask someone about their travel?
100 things to ask a traveller
- What’s your favourite place so far?
- If you could swim with dolphins or go shark diving, which would you pick?
- What place is top of your bucket list?
- What can’t you travel without?
- Do you prefer solo travel or with someone else?
- Machu Picchu or Angkor Wat?
- Who is the person at home that you miss the most?
4 сент. 2013 г.
How do you tell someone you like their trip?
Some Other Message Examples
- “I wish you a ton of happiness, joy, and fun while you are on vacation! I hope you have a great time!”
- “Catch you later! …
- “Enjoy the rest and downtime! …
- “I hope your vacation gives you the pleasure you need so that you don’t have to think of any problems back at home. …
- “Sit back.
How is your trip meaning?
“How was the trip” can mean your trip or the trip for everyone else while “how was your trip” is only asking you about your experience
What do they ask you at customs?
Here are five common questions every traveler should always plan on being asked by a customs officer upon arrival.
- 01 of 05. What Is the Purpose of Your Trip? …
- 02 of 05. How Long Do You Intend to Stay? …
- 03 of 05. Where Will You Be Staying? …
- 04 of 05. What Is Your Occupation? …
- Do You Have Anything to Declare?
5 дек. 2019 г.
Can I ask for water on a plane?
Most flight attendants will happily provide the full can of soda or bottle of water if you ask for it.