JetBlue Airways Flights to Wisconsin From $117 | Travelocity.
What airlines fly into Wisconsin?
Direct from United States
|Delta flights||Southwest Airlines flights|
|American Airlines flights||Alaska Airlines flights|
|United flights||Frontier Airlines flights|
What cities does Jet Blue fly to?
- New York City area (NYC)
- Albany, NY (ALB)
- Buffalo, NY (BUF)
- New York, NY (JFK)
- New York, NY (LGA)
- Newburgh, NY (SWF)
- Rochester, NY (ROC)
- Syracuse, NY (SYR)
What airline flies to Madison Wisconsin?
Airlines that fly into Madison include American Airlines, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, and Frontier Airlines.
What major airports are in Wisconsin?
Major airports in Wisconsin
- General Mitchell International Airport.
- Dane County Regional Airport.
- Outagamie County Regional Airport.
- Austin Straubel International Airport.
- Central Wisconsin Airport.
- La Crosse Municipal Airport.
- Rhinelander-Oneida County Airport.
- Chippewa Valley Regional Airport.
What is the biggest airport in Wisconsin?
Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport – IATA Code – MKE (~ 6.8 M Passengers) Milwaukee Airport is the largest airport in Wisconsin, categorized as one of the medium-sized US airports.
How much does it cost to fly to Wisconsin?
The cheapest ticket to Wisconsin from the United States found in the last 72 hours was $10 one-way, and $88 round-trip. The most popular route is from Seattle to Milwaukee and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $158.
Where does JetBlue fly non stop?
List of JetBlue destinations
- Antigua & Barbuda. St. John’s, AntiguaANU.
- Aruba. ArubaAUA.
- Bahamas. NassauNAS.
- Barbados. BridgetownBGI.
- Bermuda. BermudaBDA.
- Cayman Islands. Grand CaymanGCM.
- Colombia. BogotáBOG. CartagenaCTG. MedellínMDE.
- Costa Rica. LiberiaLIR. San JoséSJO.
Where are JetBlue’s hubs?
Established in Feb-2000, JetBlue is a low-cost/hybrid carrier based at New York JFK International Airport, with secondary hubs at Boston Logan, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Orlando International, Washington Dulles and Long Beach airports.
Is JetBlue blocking middle seats?
JetBlue is the latest airline to back off its policy of blocking the middle seat onboard flights during the COVID-19 pandemic. … 1, the airline will limit onboard capacity to 70%, and as the holiday travel season amps up from Dec. 2 through Jan. 7, 2021, JetBlue will limit onboard capacity to 85%.
How much is a plane ticket to Madison Wisconsin?
Flights to Madison, Wisconsin from $47.
Is there an airport in Wisconsin Dells?
There is no major airport in Wisconsin Dells. It is instead served by Truax Field Airport.
What are the direct flights from Madison WI?
Non stop flights from Madison – MSN direct flights
- Atlanta, Georgia – ATL – SkyWest Airlines, Delta.
- Charlotte, North Carolina – CLT – American.
- Chicago, Illinois – ORD – Republic Airline, SkyWest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines LLC, United, GoJet Airlines LLC / United Express, Trans States Airlines, Envoy Air, American.
What city is closest to Wisconsin Dells?
Major cities near Wisconsin Dells, WI
- 43 miles to Madison, WI.
- 102 miles to Milwaukee, WI.
- 162 miles to Chicago, IL.
- 190 miles to Saint Paul, MN.
- 198 miles to Minneapolis, MN.
- 291 miles to Fort Wayne, IN.
- 322 miles to Indianapolis, IN.
- 339 miles to Toledo, OH.
What airports fly direct to Milwaukee?
Cities Served Nonstop
|Atlanta, GA||ATL||Delta, Southwest|
|Denver, CO||DEN||Frontier, Southwest, United|
|Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, FL*||FLL||Southwest|
|Fort Myers, FL*||RSW||Frontier, Southwest, United|
What airport do you fly into for Green Bay?
Austin Straubel International Airport serves the city of Green Bay, Wisconsin, and offers a gateway to the vast recreational opportunities around the upper peninsulas of Wisconsin and Michigan.