Wltoys V913 Large Alloy 70cm 2.4G 4CH RC Remote Control Helicopter
Few days ago, WLtoys launched the V913 aircraft. The WLtoys aircraft are manufactured with high level of competency that is focused on both stability and agility. They use the Fly Sky protocol with the help of A7105 RF Chip. Today I will introduce you to this 380 brushed motor remote control helicopter V913 Large Alloy RC.
Wltoys V913 Large Alloy Overview
This WLtoys brand can move exactly just like the real helicopter due to its great controls and 3D action for maximum eye-catching performance.
Not to mention the easy controls allow you to move simply in more than one direction. Besides, the 2.4 GHz technology which allows you to have fun with your friends. It is an awesome helicopter since it does not interfere with other RC helicopters frequency sensors.
Summary: Sometimes this helicopter can cover more than 150 meters. It can go beyond your eyesight but don’t lose control at this point. In other words, learning to control the large radius of this toy is the best option.
It is easy to maintain and operate
Lack of replacement parts for your rc helicopter, can get you off limit. RC hobbyists cannot withstand the demerits of not pushing the capabilities of their aircraft to limits.
The whole process leads to several crashes and frequent maintenance. Even if you are a pro in this flying sector, it becomes difficult for you to keep your toy operating with stock parts year after year.
Summary: Following the basic maintenance guidelines for this rc helicopter, will save you lots of replacements. Also, be ready to purchase extra spare parts just in case you rc helicopter crashes.
- It is an easy to control helicopter: The hobby grade remote control provides you with various flying modes that are also capable of controlling the V912 and V911 as well.
- Provides lots of maneuverability options
- Offers maximum control radius thus 150 meters
- The rc helicopter can withstand breeze
- Provides ample longevity due to its well build plastic parts, electrical components and metal alloys
- This aircraft takes longer to cool, and it doesn’t use the brushless motor technology
- Takes one hour time of charging
- Depending on how you fly this rc helicopter, it approximately takes 8 to 10 minutes of flight
Frequently Asked Questions
- The battery seems to take long for a complete charge; can I change the V913 batteries and use the V911 easy to use batteries?
- A. No, it is advised first to let the V913 cool down; less you will burn this aircraft motor.
- Does the heli have the LED front light?
- A. Yes, the heli tends to have the bright white forward light which acts as a landing light.
- Where can I get a battery that lasts longer for this rc helicopter?
- A. You can try the Turnigy Nano-tech 20C 1500mah Lipo battery which is considered as better quality. They tend to fit fine and last for long. However, you should first remove the stocked plastic battery piece and opt for a Velcro.
What makes this helicopter unique than other is its actual size and unique features. The size gives it more weight, but it also gentle to use. Not forgetting the buzz heli sound. The stability is also strong and makes it perfect for both indoor and outdoor companion.