Essential Top Five Night RC Helicopter for Enthusiasts
The night RC helicopter could be funny and amazing. According to the avid night flyers, their experiences has been said to be better when compared to day flight. The interesting aspect of it is that, it is possible to carry out night flight with both bigger helicopter and micro ones. What is basically required is the mode of appropriate set up and everything must be properly put in place. So also for rookies, bight flight is possible if and only if there is a little bit experience of day flying. If you are really interested in night RC helicopter flying, here are top five night RC helicopter for your better experience:
1.NiGHT LiONS TECH WL Large V9
NiGHT LiONS TECH WL Large V9 is an exceptional well engineered helicopter that has ability to maneuver in all directions and its hovering manner is very awesome.
> Its control distance is almost 150m
> Flying time is nearly 8 minutes
> Charging time is an hour
> High quality
> Great work
> Have value for money
> Work perfectly for night flying
> Have various light that can enhance the night flight
> Not the best for the beginners
2. Gizmovine WLtoys V388 Transport Carrier RC Helicopter
Gizmovine WLtoys is an ideal mini helicopter model that enthusiasts used as perfect gift for their friends and their collections.
It is packaged with built-in gyro for excellent flying, stability and accurate speed control.
It has 3.5 channel infrared remote control helicopters with carrying basket.
> Very easy to control
> Great maneuverability
> Use in indoor and outdoor flight
> Over length remote control distance
> Good for mini helicopter model lovers
> Best gift for family and friends
> Battery not last longer than 15 to 20 minutes
3.FunsLane RC Infrared Induction Flying Ball RC Helicopter
This is full of fun and play. The best way to enjoy your FunsLane RC Infrared Induction is to turn on the switch, then hold the flying ball smoothly. The propellers will start spinning after 2 to 3 seconds.
Just open your hand and allow to fly up. The ball make use of infrared sensors for flying up.
After flying for some time in open space, the ball go down and you open your hand again under the ball seeing the infrared fly up.
Just catch the ball when it flying and switch if off to stop its work.
> Full of fun
> Great works
> Excited to learn its usage
> Very easy to fly
> Easily broken
> Plastic vertical stabilizers are not tight enough to remain attached when the rotors spin
4. Night Lions Tech WLtoys V911
Night Lions Tech WLtoys V911 Pro is made with high quality materials and fine workmanship.
It has stable performance and practically durable.
The purpose of tis making is to replace the old version or the broken part of the RC helicopter.
> Carbon main shaft make it satisfied
> The part are not interchangeable
> Three times thicker
> Much more stylish and of lower set
> It adds both front and back screw
> Stronger and better looking standard
> It looks nice as its functional
> Not pronounced very much like the V911
5. Leegor Mini RC Infrared Induction Helicopter Aircraft Flying Flashing Light Toys
This consists of the battery and motor. Also, there are some flashing LED lights in it. When one turns it on, the lights flash brightly.
It possesses great visual appeal for any kid. It looks fantastic at night in a darkened room. Leegor Mini RC Infrared Induction Helicopter is very therapeutic if one is stressed out after a hard day most especially at night when the lights show up brightly.
> It is motion sensitive to detect closer objects and programmed to move away from them
> Very easy to use
> It is environmental friendly
> Have resistance to fall
> Wings are not easy to break
> Cannot easily deformed
> Very easy to clean
> Not the best for the young kids
Our Top Pick
- ♥ eazy to use product startup 3 seconds automatic take off,induction flight press the remote control buttons,start/stop flying.
- ♥ it is motion-sensitive so it detects nearby objects and is programmed moves away from them. The idea is that you launch it and then hold your hand underneath it to keep it in the air. It continuously detects your hand and moves away from it. You or your kids, families will enjoy this amusing and fatastic process.
- ♥ the helicopter contains the battery and motor and also some flashing led lights. When you turn it on the lights flash brightly. It has great visual appeal for any child. It looks fantastic at night in a darkened room. It is also very therapeutic if you are stressed out after a hard day; especially at night when the lights show up brightly.
- ♥ use of environmentally friendly non-toxic materials; rechargeable. Products after several tests, owns resistance to fall, the wings are not easy to break, etc. Not easily deformed. Very easy to clean!
- ♥ abandon the traditional craft characteristics of silent,make flying more interesting. It is a good choice for boys or girls as a christmas gift and indoor ornaments.
Night Flying RC Helicopter the beginners guide
Night flight An RC helicopter can be fun, and those who love nightly flyers often describe it better than flying during the day. The good news is that night flying can be done with both larger helicopters and micro helicopters.
The basic requirement is that the installation must be adequate and everything must be done properly. The night flight is also possible for beginners, as long as they have some experience with the day.
Here are some very important and valuable tips for those looking for a night flight experience with their RC Helicopter:
To fly an RC helicopter at night, it is very important to have an adequate night flight equipment. A very important aspect is that it has a quite dark environment with limited taillights. The night your helicopter flies in the cities or on the bus, the neighbors can be more challenging with the distraction of the backlights, etc.
Illuminate the RC Helicopter with different types of light. This is very important. Never use a single light. There are many reasons for this. They are mentioned here below:
• When multiple lighting systems are used, it will be ensured that, for some reason, other lights will keep the helicopter visible in the event of a lighting system failure, so that it can land safely.
• If a lighting system fails, the helicopter remains visible and can be easily located, and the pilot will know exactly what the helicopter is doing.
• Finally, the use of multiple lighting systems makes the helicopter really cool and you can create a nice look with different configurations.
Night blades are essential if you want to fly your RC helicopter at night. There are a variety of options available, some have reflective stickers that shine from the main helicopter’s lighting, and the higher-sounding LED lights really sound in the right place along each blade. This will provide a very cold circle of light on your helicopter when it launches into the night.
Canopy lighting is another important factor. Light cables can be used for this purpose. The holes are drilled in the canopy in a pattern in which the pilot desires the design. The wire filaments are attached to the canopy with cable tie or other anchoring system.
The cable plug must reach the driver. The controller must be mounted in a place where the interference of the receiver can be avoided.
You must ensure that the light cables are not near the rear support or above and that they do not obstruct the radio frequency of your controls.
Another great option that most Heli RC Heli drivers use is to attach light sticks to skates with the help of cable ties. Light bars are chemical lights in plastic containers that light up by shaking and shaking.
Once you have decided which method you want to use, and all have been mounted safely. If you test your helicopter during the day, you will be sure that the additional weight and configuration will not affect the control and operation of your helicopter.
If everything works correctly, choose a dark open place, eg. Like an open park or an open field. It is important that you limit the lighting of secondary sources, such as domestic or commercial lighting, street lighting, etc.
The night your Heli flies is extremely fun. Invite friends or neighbors to follow the show. The styles and options for lighting are endless and you can create great looks. Some expert travelers use laser lighting systems in their helicopters, which provides even more images.
If you want to plan night RC helicopter flight, night blades are very vital because of various options availability.
Some possess reflective stickers that help to light up off the major rc helicopter lighting while the higher end blades have LED lights already together with other blades.
This is to give a very cool light circle that is located on your helicopter when it takes off at night.