Best Remote Control Drone with Camera 2017-Buyer’s Guide
Sometimes things look a bit easier that we typically forget the exhausting part.
Allow me to remind you about Ted Williams’s swings and the prose and pauses of Jennifer Lawrence. Their demonstration is just out of this world. Don’t get me wrong, but I bet everyone has his or her own taste when it comes to celebrity selection.
I rightfully know that it can be a leap for you since I have mentioned the above interesting artists. But before releasing your judgement you should wait till you watch an undefined aircraft dancing across the high end sky.
The graceful scene will confuse your thoughts, thanks to the unending aerial acrobats. The best remote control drone with camera is always lightweight.
This shows that it packs lots of technology. Read along to understand more about my best chosen control drones.
Why you should be Interested in Drones?
Before I get started note that a drone tends to differ with best RC Helicopter. Yes, the challenge is there in all of the gadgets, but persistence is the key.
In short, a drone is also known as an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAVs).They are the RC control planes but are attached with an extra computer brain and the autopilot that controls the flight.
I bet that everyone is fascinated by theses gadgets.
Reason: you don’t have to climb up the ladder and capture the best scene.
No. The work is quite easier since you can simply add a video camera or a payload to the drone.
5 Best Remote Control Drone with Camera 2017
This will help you to acquire the desired footage and aerial photos of an area.
You can never get bored at this point. However, it is quite a challenge to fly one single drone.
Follow my well researched reviews to the end and grasp more information.
Best Remote Control Drone with Camera 2017 Comparison Table
2 VGA Cam
4k UHD Cam
1. ZEROTECH DOBBY Mini Selfie Pocket Drone
So, if you wish to have more fun, don’t leave this pocket sized remote control drone. It allows you to view your desired environment in the right angle.
This is just a captivating experience when you grasp the finest drone to toss up in the air.
You just have to take the picture of your friends and drop it in your hand like a white flying bird. Of course you will fold it back and put it in your pocket.
I am still talking about the Zerotech Dobby Mini Selfie Pocket Drone. I just love the way that you don’t have to purchase an extra sized bag for the drone to fit in.
Feature and Performance
The Dobby drone is the best remote control drone with camera. I just can’t argue with that statement.
This Compact size pocket flying device is envied by everyone. You can’t differentiate it with your phone, thanks to its well foldable design. The propellers and arms are well folded. It weighs about 200 grams (battery included).
Note: that the Zerotech Dobby drone is controlled by a smartphone.
You just have to install the designed application for your iPhone and android.
Utmost you will take five minutes in the whole process of swiping and the motion controls. For this reason, it is a beginner device.
Dobby is designed for both indoor and outdoor flying and as per the manufacturer; the drone can withstand the wind up to 28 km/h.
The good thing is that you can take your best moments both indoors and outdoors. In that note, it is meant to withhold up to 28km/h wind.
The installed digital 3-axis stabilizer allows you to make steady and smooth shots. You will never see the yellow-color effect in any recorded videos.
Another feature is that you can control the flight path by the wave of your hand; it will follow you wherever you go.
Amazing! Is it?
Besides the follow snap 2.0 will just capture anything that moves, be it an object or a person. A follow-me functionality is just out of this world.
- The snapdragon processor is enhanced such that it can scan and remember your face. So, this allows the user to always remain in the camera view frame when it flies.
- The 13MP camera is what makes it to be loved by all ages.
- With a tap of buttons on your smartphone, the drone will be able to take off as well as land on your palm.
- It is a rechargeable drone
- The Dobby drone does not come with a landing skid.
- It is a lightweight drone hence can’t fly well in windy areas
2. Parrot AR.Drone Quadricopter Controlled by Phone Devices
The Parrot AR Drone is regarded as the smartest quadcopter..
The most unique aspect about it is that it is very easy to control. In fact you just need a tablet or a smartphone as well as an android or IOS AR Drone flight application.
It really is a magnificent device, especially when you think of its video processing power.
If you didn’t know it typically flies for more than ten minutes, thus 12 minutes to be precise.
Features and Performance
The drone comes with three autopilot sensory inputs. this helps the drone to detect and correct any sudden rolls or wrong movements.
So, your Drone will always be in a stable position. The next is an ultrasonic sensory system that points down to the ground. It will accurately enhance the best altitude site.
The last autopilot sensor is a tiny digital camera that tends to point down at the ground. Don’t underestimate its size since it detects any X/Y axis ground movement.
What impresses me more about this best remote control drone with camera is its efficient camera position system.
You would think that it might get several problems when trying to capture different patterns. But this is not the case, thanks to its highly positioning stability.
- It can easily be controlled by an IPhone, Android device and IPod
- As you continue to upgrade the software of this drone, you definitely know that it will improve its performance. This is one of the advantages that add a tremendous value and the availability of replacement parts.
- It can be used in indoor and outdoor viewing
- It doesn’t drift when flown in a windy area hence remaining at a fixed position
- It is quite hard to find a drone that flies for more than ten minutes. This means that 12 minutes can be normal but the installed Lipo pack battery won’t last for long.
- I also noticed that if you draw a cross or an X pattern on the floor, the whole battery pack will lock itself. This means that there will be no movement of it whatsoever.
- Another thing that I grasped about this drone is that there has to be plenty of light. It typically helps the camera to view the ground movement at ease. However, if you turn the lights off or fly outdoors, the camera won’t pick up. The whole process will make you to give constant direction to allow the drone to remain in a stable position.
3. NightHawk DM007 Quadcopter HD Camera Remote Control
You just don’t have to worry when it crashes, thanks to the availability of spare parts.
Not to mention that it is very easy to repair so no need of calling a professional.
The 360 degree flip is precisely made to make the back and front flips as well as right and left.
Features and Performance
The Drone comes with the best hovering abilities, all thanks to the 6-Axis adjustable gyroscope technology. The installed 4gigabites memory card gives you the pleasure to enjoy and view happy moments.
The attached 2MP 720p HD video camera can be removed any time.
Also, it tends to record the first person view while flying. The included 2.4 GHz spectrum technology remote control allows you to control the drone in higher altitudes.
Note: that the 4AA are not included when purchasing the drone.
The price of this best drone simply implies that it is a hard to beat device. It is advised for you to buy several propellers for replacement.
They might come with different configuration such as CCW/CW. Don’t get confused since both blades are labeled with letters ‘A’ and ‘B’.
In that note, A is designed for a rear left and front right while ‘B’ fits in the rear right and front left.
- The quadcopter is very stable and provides ample range
- Due to its size 3.4 ounces (about 29 grams) the drone’s battery life is meant to last for long
- You don’t need to have the FAA registration for you to fly this best drone with camera
- With a simple click of a button, the drone will be able to record your piloting skills
- The installed battery seems to take lots of time to charge. So, purchasing an extra one will solve your problem
- Note that the propellers may fall out when the drone lands with extreme force.
- It is very easy to insert the battery but very hard to close its door.
4. DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter
It is actually loved and envied by all ages.
Reason: It brings out the best and tremendous photo quality, the camera and flight stability is just amazing.
Not to mention the flight applications is very easy to use and provides the drones control and magnificent camera.
It is advised for you to understand the user manual before flying the DJI Phantom 3 Professional.
Performance, Features and Operation
The DJI Phantom 3 Professional is uniquely designed to provide you with crystal clear and non-shaking video and images.
It comes with a 12 Megapixel camera that captures worthwhile footages which are later stored in the microSD card.
The 4K and 1080p are just out of this world.
You can never worry about the image quality since it is even better when at 720p.
I have seen people who have flown this quadcopter for up to 400 feet high. The range of flying for this best remote control drone with camera is 1.2 miles.
When it comes to operation, the Phantom 3 Pro tends to hover between 17 and 18 minutes. It comes with a 100 watts battery as compared to the industry’s standard -57 watts. This means that it takes less time to charge. Besides, the drone weighs 2.8 pounds and is quite stable in heavier winds.
Talking about the features, the installed gimbal allows the camera to stay at its stable position. This makes it to take the most incredible images and videos. You can never see any blurring effect on your images. Besides, the pilot application allows you as the user to clearly see what your copter sees. Therefore it will be very easy to control the landing, takeoff as well as flight.
- The installed app provides you with a Return-to-Home, Waypoint and Orbit feature
- It is very steady and stable on heavier winds
- It is a professional grade gadget that’s worth your money
- It is a ready to fly drone, thanks to the rechargeable remote controller
- The flight control applications is very difficult to control and learn (recommended to read the user manual)
- You will eventually experience tricky upgrades from the drone’s application
- It is restricted to fly this best drone with camera within 15 miles radius of the Whitehouse
5. EACHINE Falcon 250 FPV Quadcopter
First Person View drone. It is highly fitted with high standard equipment that is mostly found in the highest class drones.
This is one of the reasons that I have decided to review this best remote control drone with camera.
It is well designed to emit the ever blazing speed. According to sources, the top speed for this best drone with camera is 150km-/h.
It can be a ridiculous estimate, but wait till you see how it costs. If you have already guessed it is between $400 to $500.You are wrong. In all, with just $210 you will be ready to fly the Falcon 250.
Features and Performance
The drone comes with an interesting feature; when you purchase the gadget the Falcon 250 comes with its own case. Inside you will find the laser cut foam, which secures the Eachine.
Note: The remote control, charger, battery, propellers and other electronics parts will be included.
The autopilot functionality allows you to control the drone with less effort. As you continue to unpack the Falcon 250 case, you will definitely notice the overall high quality and feel of the gadget.
No one will seem to care at this point. I mean if it goes for more than 140km/h, the unboxing doesn’t matter.
The Falcon 250 FPV is just an absolute monster in its own way. In other words, it is intensely aggressive, thanks to its high speed maneuvers.
For a low priced drone, I applaud this best quadcopter. Just don’t expect it to behave in an unstable way. It simply flies like its own rail. Not only does it have excellent speed, but it offers you with predictable and safe flight characteristics.
- Excellent drone for novice
- Well designed and manufactured with high level of speed
- It is fully assembled and comes with a reasonable price
- Comes with an adjustable FPV camera
- During hard crashes the landing legs tend to bend
- The CC3D flight controller seems to work well but the Cleanflight Controller is preferred for better performance
- The remote control or transmitter won’t last for long due to its plastic nature
Above best remote control drone review typically shows that there are amazing and outstanding values for your money.
Yes, they are meant for beginners but also they can outgrow the user unlike other models. That is why they offer aggressive and unique speed performance.
If you have been wishing to experience a softened-thrilled flight, then don’t forget to pick one of the above best drones with camera. Happy flying!