Best Mini RC Helicopters
Compared to other remote control helicopters, the mini RC helicopters are less tricky to learn. Regarding their responsiveness they are perfect for beginners.
Before starting your flying experience, you should first learn several steps of flying such as hovering. Remember that one misstep will send your best RC Helicopter to the ground below. With that in mind, worry less since these models are designed to take few crashes.
Mini remote controlled helicopters are designed with novice in mind. This is simply because they are easy to control, comes with two to three controls and not to mention super speed battery.
However, you should first start by mastering the subtle movement since quick directional speed can make you to lose control while still piloting.
MY TOP TEN IDEAL MINI RC HELICOPTERS FEATURES AND RATINGS
There are various factors to consider when choosing your best mini RC helicopter. Some will offer you attractive features and innovative designs. One of the advantages of purchasing mini aircrafts is that it will be much easier to fly indoors which allows you to practice several times in a day. At this point, you will worry less about the weather condition and all sorts. That being said, allow me to introduce to you my best buy mini RC helicopters:
1. HUMMINGBIRD SUPER MINI REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER
The heli seems to be tiny according to its design, but it is more powerful, stable and affordable too. Literally, you can beat the fun for less than 20USD.With this “bird” like shaped helicopter you are assured to achieve an unparalleled level of leisure.
- It is a 3.5 channel remote control helicopter
- Comes with a gyro system which offer the heli with more stability and agility level
- It is easy to assemble and stable than other aircrafts
- An installed LED light makes it more visible to see while it’s still flying
- It has a super 10-15 meter control distance
- The heli weighs 4.23oz/120g (It’s a portable heli indeed)
- This 3.5 channel heli can fly Up, Down, Forward, Backward, Turn left and right
- It is quite durable due to its well built structure
- Includes a one USB charger thus it charges for 25 minutes and fly’s for about 6 to ten minutes
2 .SYMA S6 MINI REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER
It is regarded as the smallest heli due to its size and weight. Besides, it is also the best mini RC that is most commonly used by experience flying hobbyists and novice as well.
For the price, I can simply say that it is a best buy remote control helicopter. With adequate supply of unique features, it can maneuver from one point to another thus you can fly two helis at similar intervals.
- It is responsive, lightweight and a small sized heli
- Has unique packaging and controller is well thought out
- Good thing is that it can withstand several crashes
- Number one of the top list affordable helicopters in the market
- The three channel remote control provides the aircraft with maximum speed and precision
- Has 8 centimeter body length
- The heli is designed with double protection in mind, such that when it is chocked it tends to power-off automatically.
3. SYMA 107G MINI REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER WITH GYRO
I have had a chance to fly this best RC helicopter so as to find out why most customers love this shining aviation device. Since then,
I have never let it go and without a doubt, it is the coolest and awesome little device that I have nabbed for under $70.The best thing about this toy is that you can crash it several times and it will keep on flying.
- Well-built structure and gyro for maximum balance
- It has two main rotor blades: One spinning in the opposite direction whiles the other at the top.
- It is regarded as beginner friendly helicopter since it is easy to control
- For a full complete charge, you are assured to get 7-8 minutes flying time
- The battery used tends to charge from the USB cable
- It is a 3 channel helicopter: Up, down, forward, backward, left and right
- The durable metal frame makes this heli to withstand crashes
- The installed double circuit protection prevents the motors from burning out
- It is a ready to fly aircraft
4. BLADE 300 CFX BNF BASIC REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER
I would recommend this heli to those who want to move from the fixed pitch type of heli and try this collective pitch device.
Being the best buy remote control, you don’t have to make chances on the availability of spare parts. In fact, blades’ parts availability is magnificent. Besides, it is an easy to fly toy due to its size.
- It is easy to control and beginner friendly
- The included servo geometry helps to keep the swath plate in motion
- The carbon fiber frame prevents the heli from extra heat
- It comes in red, black and white thus providing adequate visibility
- It is quite robust and can survive minor crashes
- The heli uses a 1350mAh battery and you can try a 2200mAh for a more balanced flight
- The position of the FBL unit system that is placed on the upper back side helps in reducing the risk of vibration transmissions and it is easily accessible.
- The Bend and Fly feature is magnificent
5. SYMA S108G REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER WITH GYRO
This best buy helicopter has over 500 positive reviews at Amazon, simply implies that it is widely known as the best mini RC helicopter. The S108G is a Marine Cobra replica. Syma brand have gone beyond the design and employed awesome details such as effective engine and the cockpit.
Some RC helicopters come with LED lights but seem a little bit dim. However, the installed LED light for this buy remote control helicopter is up to the notch. In fact, it complements the overall aircraft appearance.
- The heli is well designed for both beginners and advanced pilots
- Technically deigned to fly up, down, right, left, forward and backwards
- The helicopter has about 10 meter control distance
- Very responsive heli with combat gyro
- It is a brushed aircraft and uses a Lipo Battery
- The colorful flashing lights give you a vivid appearance to even fly the heli at night
6. BLADE MCX2 REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER
Just like the Blade MCX heli, the blade MCX2 aircraft is easy enough to fly with much ease. You don’t have to worry about the stability and piloting difficulties since it is a coaxial designed aircraft.
The most exciting thing about this heli is that it has flashing LED lights and selectable swash sensitivities.
- The heli provides super speed motors and also 120 mAh capacity battery pack
- It is the ultimate beginner friendly device which has unsurpassed balance and awesome durability
- The heli has a 5-in-1 control unit system which comes with Spectrum 2.4GHz receiver, main motors ESC, mixer and effective proportional servos
- Great control and fully servos are provided by the MLP4DSM 4-channel technology
- Due to its micro size the heli can fly both indoors and outdoors
- Digital trims
- Replacement of spare parts is available
7. SYMA S026G MINI CHINOOK REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER
The Chinook S026G is an awesome mini machine and that is why it is in my top ten best mini RC aircrafts.
Without a doubt, Syma RC heli are the best buy helicopters in terms of satisfying their consumer with unique features. You can purchase it as a gift to your friends or relative who love the military themed devices
- It is regarded as one of the smallest and lightest helicopter due to its 3 channel and 2 tandem rotors
- It is quite unique as compared to other heli due to the tandem rotor plastic blades
- The heli is designed to achieve the maximum height of flight
- It is an indoor RC hence it can’t withhold much breeze
- Has an army themed feature which resembles the CH-47 Chinook US military cargo chopper
- It is super durable and very responsive
- 3D function is also included
- Has an adjustable knob hence moving to the extended height with much ease
8. VOLITATION 9053G ELECTRIC REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER
The latest 9053G volitation is the latest electric heli model that encompasses others due to its larger size and magnificent features.
Most of the consumers love this best buy RC because it is an ideal gift for both children and adults. Even more than that, you are assured to get thrilled with this heli due to its high level of speed and accuracy.
- It is the best outdoor remote control helicopter due to its size
- It is about 2 feet long and an electric powered heli thus it is rechargeable
- Installed gyro system provides the heli with adequate support and stability
- It is framed with Full Metal Alloy for durability
- Effective Ultra Bright LED works for long due to the help of high power and lightweight Lithium battery
- It is a coaxial rotor design aircraft that offers stable flight
9. KEVENANNA ALLOY 3.5 CHANNEL MINI REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER
Before even seeing what you have purchased, the package for this heli will tell it all. It is well wrapped with different design and unique texture.
Besides that, it is quite small and lightweight hence it can be used for indoor flying. With all the positive reviews from various sources, you will only get this heli for less than $25.
- The heli can withhold minor crashes several times
- It takes about an hour for complete charge and will fly for ten minutes
- Comes with flashing lights which are visible at night
- You can opt to choose your PC and USB cable for charging since it provides you with two way of charging
- The double crash propeller ensures you have stable flight
- Has 3.5 channel control system thus it is able to fly up and down, forward, backward, 360 degrees rotation and turning left and right too.
10. JFH 305 HELICOPTER INFRARED REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER
If you have been looking for the best mini RC that will quench your piloting thirst, then you have got it. The JFH 305 helicopter was definitely designed with beginners and kids in mind.
I have also had a chance and used this best buy RC helicopter and from my experience I will finalize by saying that it is the best gift for Christmas and for any age.
- It is a very responsive and easy to fly heli
- Recommended for children of 14 years and above
- You can use USB cable to charge the heli
- Well built with plastic and metal material hence increasing longevity
- It is 2.5 RC thus flying up, down, turning left and right
- It uses mode 2 transmitter which is ideal for your kid
- It is also called as the cheapest RC since you can only get it for less than $25
As previously mentioned, due to high crashes that these RC toys tend to withstand, their well built and durable materials are well designed to withstand heat, vibrations and hard landings.
However, they also need to be lightweight for them to perform as desired. I know most of you would want a heli that is super strong and easy to maneuver.
Note that they tend to vary depending on the size, material and weather conditions. For instance, a mini sized heli is not designed to test your level of experience, but it is sturdy enough to withhold several crashes as you learn.
It typically depends on the level of your skill.
In addition to the basic, most mini RC helicopters are designed with Polypropylene foam which is quite elastic and flexible for indoor flying.
Whereas others are made with a mixture of Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene this is quite resistant to higher temperatures and also controls the level of vibrations for mini aircrafts.
You find that Aluminum is less expensive, lightweight and durable but time will tell. What I am trying to explain is that you don’t have to worry about the type of material that your heli uses.
For your safety as a beginner, you have to choose the right heli that best suits your preferences.