Top Ten Best RC Helicopter -Guide and Review 2017
You are eagerly looking for an RC Helicopter, Right? But a sudden drawback makes you to run out of selection. If you want to find the ideal and picture-perfect RC, Worry less because you are in the right place.
But finding the Best RC in the market isn’t a walk in the park stratagem.
Of course, you can’t even go a mile without seeing an RC dealer. That I am sure of. But the hardest part comes when you don’t know what you really want. Is it a beginners RC or an advanced one? That’s where I come in to play.
Who am I?
I am Johan Lozano, RC Helicopter Pilot and Technical Advisor from University of Houston. Read through my complete reviews and feel free to leave a comment and ask any question.
Moving forward, it has been granted that the availability of Best RC Helicopter in the market is massive. Even then, RC helicopters aren’t for everyone.
The novice made helis still need a jot of practice to control. We all understand that competition is quite fierce when it comes to choosing the Best RC Helicopter.
Therefore, it is fundamental to choose the flying device that suits you best. There are more straightforward and excellent options in the market.
For instance RC cars and RC boats. But if you truly want a fact-based rapid flight, there is nothing speedier than RC helicopters. They are the only choice left for trick flying and running complex obstacle courses.
What You Will Learn from This Post:
- My top ten selection of RC helicopter in-depth review
- How to select to best RC helicopter
- A complete buyer’s guide
Top 10 Best RC Helicopters Ratings and Features
I have selected one of the top ten RC Helicopter in the market today. My end goal is to offer you the high-end review that is rightly understandable.
Once you get overwhelmed in RC helicopters, the first question to ask yourself is how and where to find the remote control helicopter.
Do I need an indoor or an outdoor RC helicopter? And how about the features and remote helicopters ratings?
The lists of the questions are endless and sometimes clueless if you don’t have any information and an in-depth research.
So, why I choose this 10 RC gadgets? Nothing less than:
- Many RC enthusiasts choose one of my top selections more than other models
- The huge applausive positive reviews from legit consumers
- They are the top selling device in every online platforms
- Sellers Trust
Below is a comprehensive guide, rating, and features of the best RC helicopter.
E-flite Blade mCX2
Blade 200 SR
FX067C 2.4G 4CH(Best)
FX070C 2.4G 4CH
MJX F645 F45
HERO RC H911
BLADE NANO BLH2480
1. E-flite Blade mCX2 RTF
All you have to do is to take it out of the box and start flying it by simply using a remote control. It comes with some of the timeless features that are effective to the brim.
Worry less if it has been around for many years. In fact you should thank the E-flite for coming up with this Best RC Helicopter.
It will always be the high rated RC copter in the market.
Features, Specifications and Performance
You don’t have to purchase any extra components or parts when flying this copter. That is why I fell in love with it from the first glance.
It is fully assembled and tested which is ideal for both experienced and novice pilots. If you want that wow experience at the end of every flight, choose this tremendous copter.
It features a 5-in-1 control unit that is fully powered by the Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 receiving unit.
The whole control unit is very easy to use as far as you grasp few adjustments. It is very easy to understand this Heli without having any stressing issues.
The E-flite features a gyro, fully-proportional servos, mixer as well as the main motor ESCs. All of these components combine very well to offer a stable and fast flying experience.
The new sleek body design and the LED flashing light contribute to the whole beauty aspect of this chopper.
As far as its performance is concerned, it comes with a counter-rotating rotor and a coaxial rotor. This makes the Heli to make 100% maneuverability and sharp turns with minimum control.
A precision control swashplate reduces the mechanical complexity of this Heli. How about the user selectable control option?
You will fully be able to get a customizable setting as you gradually tower to the high speed.
Overall, it is the most powerful and flawless flying copter that will please all ages. Apart from stiff competition, the heading lock-like performance ensures you have the simplest control.
Without a doubt, you will never worry when you want to fly the E-flite RC in windy areas. Another interesting thing is that if you press the right joystick on the controller, the Heli will change into a different mode. This helps to slow down the sensitivity which is a perfect feature when starting out.
- Includes LED flash light for night flight
- Comes with a dual coreless motor for unending operation
- The user customizable setting is superb to suit your desired level
- Be ready to get a super stable and fast forward flight
- The option tail which comes with an extra weight gives you more maneuverability options
- The flybar attached seems to pop-off when the Heli is at impact level
- Doesn’t offer more flight time (seven to eight)
2. Blade 200 SR X BNF with SAFE
I bet everybody has one or two story to tell when it comes to RC flying. Whether you bought one and it crushed without your consent, you are on the right path to RC flying victory.
Let me consider it as an advanced and yet the outstanding sibling of the Blade200 QX .
But the Blade 200 SR happens to outperform all the previous manufactured Blade helis.
If your aim is to get something that is tougher and a little bit expensive, grasp this Best RC Helicopter. It comes with special features that will make you to forget about its high level price tag.
Before I introduce you to my unbiased features, note that this is not a 3D aimed Heli. However, by watching several videos on you tubes I can see that it is capable of doing the 3D flight but not recommended.
Features, Flight and Package
This is a 200 sized fixed pitch and a single rotor Heli. It comes with six-axis thus the three gyros and three accelerometers. It also includes the stabilization system known as the SAFE technology. It features the two fly modes with one automatic self-leveling and limited envelop.
The one flight mode comes with an unrestricted flight envelop as well as a no-self-leveling. The panic switch automatically switches to one of the restricted flight envelop, self-level and any other cyclic input.
Once you open the box, you will find the Blade Heli and everything else is well packed with professionality. You are guaranteed to get what you need to fly the copter.
You will also find a charger with both DC and AC settings. But if you are used to using a charger at this level, you are good to go.
The battery and esc tend to use the JST connectors. I love the way they have also included some extra parts such as links, zip ties as well as the blade retainer that keep the blades in their place. As most of RC enthusiasts know that you can’t rely on one single battery.
So, be ready to purchase an extra one for continuous flight.
Talking about the flight experience, everything in it feels great. It just doesn’t have a carbon fiber since it doesn’t seem to need it.
And if they used it, it will be more expensive than it is. To program the Heli with less effort you can simply download the file from the give Spektrum site which is specifically designed for Blade 200 SR AND DX9.
Before moving the flight mode switch down, make sure your throttle is at mid-point level.
- The rotor spins flawlessly without extra effort
- If you add more throttles the Heli will help itself in place even in strong wind
- The best thing is that the Blade SR gives you a chance to fly without overthinking about any control settings
- When flying you will feel a little bit of wag and drift
- The SAFE technology can’t be drifted out of the tail drift but once you power-cycle the Heli it will re-appear
- It is quite difficult to control the Heli especially for beginners
- NO LED, so you won’t get any notification if your battery is running out
3. FX067C 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Flybarless
As soon as you purchase this copter, you will forget about any re-adjusting issues.
It is just perfect to fly at any given time. With this, your dream will be answered without a doubt. It is really a favored sized Heli that is assured to give you the real flight experience.
There is nothing else that an enthusiast pilot will ask for than to enjoy a smoldering-sound flight.
Features, Specification and Performance
It features a 360 degree maneuverability hence having a smooth turn around. You will be guaranteed to get an up, down, forward, back, turn left and right as well as right and left side function. The six axis gyroscope system allows you to receive the combined unusual altitude and fall detection.
It comes with an effective hover support for a flexible hovering feeling. The main rotor head and tail assure you have received the best aerodynamic force. Both rotors tend to operate the backboard action with less effort.
With the attached aileron balance, the Heli is able to withstand any windy condition. This makes it as one of the ideal outdoor Heli.
Fully installed flybarless system makes it easier to control all the components.
Can I also say that you will get 100% stability? Yes. Thanks all to the extreme features.
For maximum performance you can opt to take the arms from the blades and change them into medium sized inside balls.
It will be less aggressive and you will eventually get rid of the sound rocking motion. For a complete assurance, the Heli offers an outstanding turnover.
It is very similar to how the collective pitch Heli turns.
The package for this Heli comes with the FX067 Heli, Transmitter, charger, battery and a manual. It provides a 2.4GH frequency and a 7.4V thus 1500 mah battery.
The given control distance is about 120 and flight time is around 9 to 11 minutes. Not to mention it features an over-charge or an over discharge function.
- It is an easy to fly Heli
- Very effective and offers maximum performance
- Well-built and designed for ample durability
- After some time the transmitter seems to fail
- The replacement parts are quite expensive as compared to other RC model parts
4. Quality FX071C 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Flybarless
I perfectly understand that you will get confused due to the make and the number of channels on different RC.
But if you don’t have a clue, worry less because this Quality FXO71C will satisfy your needs to the need. Read along and weigh the following features with the above RC list.
Features, Specifications and Performance
It is considered as one of the simplest Heli to fly and hover around. By paying close attention to the user manual, you will be good to go at your own pace.
It is a fully loaded 2.4GHz and a 6-axis gyro flybarless remote control.
It completely outperforms other brands, thanks to its outstanding maneuverability and overall performance.
The Heli dimension is about 40×8.5x14cm while the control distance is about 50m. Not to mention the flying time for this copter is about 9 to eleven minutes.
It takes approximately 210 minutes for a complete charge.
It features a four channel system that assures that you have received a well-balanced flight. Also includes the forward, back, turn left and right flying as well as left and right side function.
The whole combination of given servos ensures you get impeccable flight. Highly coupled with excellent maneuverability and high speed. The Heli also comes with a well build material that prevents any sudden crashes.
When it comes to performance, you are assured to get the best value for your money.
I can’t say that it is 100% perfect, but it is highly constructed to give you a dream-like flight feeling.
It is just a stable and one of the fastest Heli in the RC field. The prestige feature and high rank flight performance is what every RC enthusiast wants in a copter.
- Provides excellent maneuverability and adequate speed
- It is highly protected to avoid any stuck hence reducing the damage when it landing on a hard object
- The charger and the battery can’t be overcharged, all thanks to the over-discharge function
- Includes a flybarless system for maximum stabilization
- It is small enough for indoor as well as outdoor flying
- It is a very advanced Heli and that is why it needs an experience pilot
- It comes with weak or an ineffective receiver that makes it move in an side way or opposite direction
- The Li-Po battery and motor seems to get hot at a short time and that is why you are advised to have extra blade and battery.
5. FX070C 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Flybarless MD500 Scale
For this reason, the FX070C is here to tell and narrate the same story. To your surprise the FX070C chopper is completely the most stylish Heli for young generation.
That is why it will always be the number one best -selling copter. But looks and design doesn’t matter at this point.
What matters most are performance and all the fair and balanced specifications. At the end of this review I want to make sure that you have a final clear mind of what this copter really offers
Features, Specifications and performance
With excellent appearance and real flight modelling the Heli will allow you to experience a quenching sensational effect.
This allows you to gauge and understand all the attention that it fully needs. It features a flybarless system.
Not only does it catchy eyeball but also helps the novice to maneuver the copter with less effort. It doesn’t have a conventional balanced rod adjustment, but the electromechanical correction system increases its efficiency.
Regardless of its size, it is very responsive as well as easy to adjust. Not to mention that it is highly equipped with anti-wind and high stability capability.
If you dint know, now you know that it is fully controlled by a professionally made transmitter.
You can easily control the direction, movement and speed of the Heli by simply using the fitted transmitter. You are assured to fully get what you paid for.
When it comes to performance, the copter is capable of completing the four channel actions. This includes the circulation as well as different stunts in similar time.
This is one of the features that provide the user with high quality definition.
It is a fully functional Heli that flies up and down, left and right as well as forward and back. You will also be amazed by the hovering and side flying performance.
Therefore, you can do several flight changes when with this Best RC Helicopter.This is one of my favorite and best chosen Heli of all. Just leave any buts’ or ifs’ to other models.
- The included transmitter makes you to control the flight for a tremendous experience
- It takes 7 to 8 minutes flight time when fully charged
- It is a fully functional and well-built Heli that provides maximum durability
- It is very simple and easy to master transmitter control
- Many people argue that it is very expensive than other RC models
- If not correctly installed the tail rotor gear seems to get out of hand when flying the Heli
- It is not built for beginners due to its advanced features and specifications
6. MJX F645 F45 4ch LCD 2.4GHZ
In fact all of them are usually tested before they leave the factory.
Buying a high-strike Heli is just not included in the MJXF645 F45 manufacturer’s dictionary. In that case, you are assured to get a solid step Heli that’s worth your money.
Features, Specification and Performance
This Best RC Helicopter is fully powered by two 7.4 volt electric motors. Starting from the large main rotor and the tail rotor.
Coupled with a MEMs Gyro System enhances the user to experience a true helicopter feel and flight. Installed 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter and servo control works wonders. You will never hear of any unresponsiveness.
Responsive is just another name for this Heli. This large 70cm aircraft comes with a lightweight metal that makes it sturdy when flying. It is fully materialized with red, black and grey accents on the exterior part.
When it comes to choosing RC Helis, battery seems to matter than anything else. Therefore, the F45 7.4v battery offers up to 8 minutes flight time.
Thanks to me you know that the advanced 2.4GHZ tech delivers a longer range. So, be ready to receive a 100 meters range.
The F45 is one of the ideal choice for beginners, thanks to its affordability and sturdiness. The good thing is that the replacements parts are readily available.
Note that RC Helis tend to have exhaustive parts. That’s a section that we have to understand.Besides, theMJX comes with extra parts. Not to mention, they are quite accessible to every RC enthusiast.
- It is very easy to fly and learn
- Highly designed to handle rough landings
- Be ready to get a stable and standardized flight
- Coupled with four channel for perfect and unique maneuverability
- Well-built and constructed for novice pilots
- The 2.4GHz transmitter has a magnificent length which means that you don’t have to look or search for your Heli all day long
- Included sturdy plastic is highly designed to prevent further crashes
- The availability of spare parts is immense
- It seems that the Heli offers a very timid battery time than other remote control models
- The weight of the rotor inertia is quite heavy as compared to the fuse.
- It is not recommended for controlling the prompt maneuvers
- Highly recommended to fly the Heli in an open space and not an enclosed one
7. Hero RC H911 2.4GHZ iRocket 4 Channel
The Hero RC comes with magnificent features that allow you to expand your copter flying skills to the next level.
This is a lightweight and quite affordable Heli unlike other expensive models. The irony is that they all fly but comes with different specifications.
Not to mention, it offers incredible cyclic movements for indoor flying.
Features, Specifications and Performance
Hero H911 comes with impressive and tremendous features. The four channel motor gives you a chance to control the Heli in the best demeanor.
It is fully incorporated with a 2.4GHz andLCD control system for maximum vivid aspect of trim settings.
Not to mention the Fixed Pitch Control provides effective flight performance. There is nothing else you can ask for, than to enjoy your flight without any interference.
This compact made and easy to control Heli assures that you have the right maneuver with less attention. If you dint know, now you know that you can also fly the RC H911 in more than one mode.
The included flight features are just ideal and perfect for novice and experts. The coupled 3.7v batteries that offers up to ten minutes flight time.
I won’t forget to mention that it can recharged by the battery via USB instead of using a normal socket. It comes with an extra battery, main blades, connect and balance bar. Tail blade is also included.
When it comes to performance just let it do the flying as you control with less effort. I mean it is categorized in the best indoor RC Helis. Since it is an indoor Heli you have to worry less about crashing.
In all, it is rightly designed to withstand several crashes, thanks to its durable exterior. In case you end up destroying one or more part, Hero H911 comes with several extra parts. That is why it will always be perfect for all ages.
- It is a four channel RC which gives stable flight and response
- Coupled with twin batteries for adequate stability and power
- Has a control length of around 80m
- It is not complex to adjust the trim settings
- It is a ready to fly helicopter
- Very stable and easy to move hence it can’t fly well in windy conditions
- The outdoor flight is not up to the standard, but flies well when in enclosed places
- It is categorized in the kids best RC industry than in a standardized remote control helicopter
- Comes with the smoothest controls and a well-balanced flight
8. Blade Nano CP S BNF Vehicle
You can never go wrong with this Best RC Helicopter and that is why I have it in my top three list. If you don’t want to go through the ordeal of assembling the copter before it flies, then Blade Nano is perfect.
It is just an easy and one of the inexpensive ways of learning 3D aerobatics. It has the necessary agility and power hence opening the way to the pain-free 3D aerobatics. It is the latest and brand new model by Blade.
The weight and size of the Blade Nano caught my attention. Reason: It is a medium-made and a very lightweight collective pitch model.
Most CP helis are specifically manufactured for outdoor flying. But this little guy on the other side is highly designed for indoor flying.
Features and Performance
Note that the Blade Nano CP S is one of the latest models from the Nano CP X which was discontinued. It is one of the best collective pitch rotors which allows you to experiencefull aerobatics and flying.
The included panic recovery button helps to stabilize the helicopter to a leveled attitude. It is very lightweight and that is why I have categorized it on my best indoor RC list. At this point you can worry less when it comes to severe crashes.
The included SAGE technology is a new feature that is coupled with the Blade Nano CP model. Its function is to make sure that your 3D learning is ease and fun.
This allows you to alternate different flight modes. I am talking about the stability mode, agility and 3D mode.
The stability mode tends to lock the pitch of the rotor blades as well as providing a stable flight. The agility and 3D are one of the advanced modes that allow you to perform different aerobatic skills.
Another imperative feature is that it comes with a removable battery back for that quick change over. This is one of the best features since it only flies for 5 minutes when in stability mode. The flight time in agility mode is about four minutes.
When it comes to performance, the BLADE Nano CP S is well constructed for experienced pilots. But if you are confident to fly it in the stability mode, then you are good to go.
This is where the real fun begins. From the start, you have to work on different flight to achieve the given 3D tricks. After some time your loops will begin to look decent. You just have to race around while still doing the steep turns.
I bet you will enjoy this part. If you seem to lose control, the panic recovery mode will save the day. This will automatically tell the Heli to straighten up and fly in the right path.
- Collective pitch helps it to have full 3D flight capabilities
- It is lightweight and quite small
- Coupled with a removable battery pack for quick change over
- Very easy to fly when in stability mode
- Well-built for maximum durability
- It isn’t the best Heli to fly in windy areas
- It is quite tricky for beginners or kids to fly and control
- The SAFE technology doesn’t seem to work as expected
9. Haktoys HAK448 4 Channel
You can opt to fly this best Heli anytime you want, thanks to me you know now that it is a ready to fly RC. The unit encompasses unique and interesting features that are loved by all. You are assured to get a stable flight.
Talking about the included propellers, allow me to explain in the below detailed information. Above all, this is one of the best coaxial rotor copter that comes in various colors.
I bet you will love the flawlessness and smoothing flight experience of this finest RC.
Features, Specifications and Performance
You are granted to get a stable flight when controlling the HAK448 RC. The attached MEMS Gyroscope system controls your left and right motions.
Not to mention that it is well advanced with intelligent R/C system and an Ultra-Light Alloy Metal Body. This will definitely make it to have optimum durability, thanks to the included crash resistant.
To improve the stability, strength and durability of the Heli, the copter comes with added propellers.
The function of high rapid motion thrust will make sure that you have a constant and stable flight. The optimum charging time for this Heli is about 90 minutes. The flight time is about 7 to 10 minutes.
The good thing is that it is capable of withstanding wind that is up to 5 miles per hour. This given strength is usually used to ensure the ideal quality from this Heli.
The Coaxial Rotor allows sufficient stability as well as ease of flying to a distance of 300 meters. That is why it is fully considered as a middle level helicopter.
If you want to buy a more advanced and highly incorporated Heli, this is the best buy. Even then it is also designed for outdoor flying due to its simple maneuverability. Be ready to receive 360 degrees Precise Directional Movement as well as Smooth hovering performance.
Did I also mention that the coaxial circuit board has the provision to install MJX remote camera? I bet I have.
You can easily install the camera within a fraction of a time and you will be more than ready to capture all your favorite scenes. It comes with tremendous features hence producing a high quality video, sound and pictures.
The entire ready to fly kit includes the Transmitter, Antenna, Wall charger, Screwdriver, reader’s manual and a 3.7V 700mAh rechargeable Lipo battery.
For efficient flight, allow the battery to cool off in between the flights. For additional time, you can opt to purchase another spare battery.
The bottom line is that it is a ready to fly Heli that comes with fitted LED lights. Once you understand how the Heli works, you will have an everlasting flight experience.
You just have to figure out one thing; READING THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL before anything else. It can be complicated if you don’t understand how it works.
*If you dint know, the small included buttons on the top side of the remote on both sides of the antenna is what operates the hovering motors. So reading the instruction manual will save the day.
- It has been proven to be the best Heli for tough and challengeable flight
- It doesn’t require any assembly thus it is a ready to fly Heli
- The high quality gyroscopic feature is very effective
- It is well designed to fly steadily and safely
- It is perfect for outdoor and indoor flight
- Very ideal for beginners and perfect gift for all
- It can be quite difficult to hover and control the Heli for beginners
- Very low battery timing of around 5 minutes, so it is advised to have an extra battery
- Very durable but parts breaks easily
10. WLtoys Large V912 4 Channel
It is one of the largest RC helicopters in the market today which is a perfect choice for novice pilots. If you are looking for a large-sized Heli that is aggressive, classy and packed with vast features, the WLtoys Large V912 is a win to win deal.
As soon as you set your eyes on this Best RC Helicopter, you will surely be reminded of the most advanced devices.
The gracious color and design is just appealing. It is one of the ideal Heli when it comes to performance ratio as well as ultimate price.
Feature, Specification and Performance
The Heli is very lightweight and comes with a very durable material. That is why it is one of the greatest choices for helicopter enthusiast.
You will always enjoy the easy maneuverability and sturdy flight. Highly powered by a7.4 volt electric motor that powers the tail and main rotor. It also features a Bell rotor head which seemingly acts like a gyro system to keep the Heli steady.
Moving on, the V912 is a four channel copter that allows you to get plenty of control options while flying. It is decently sized at 52cms which is one of the largest sizes in the RC industry. Comes with a yellow and green exterior paint scheme.
The copter is attached with a 7.4v battery that offers 8 minutes of flight and 120 minute of charge. Not to mention it uses a single blade to fly from one end to the other.
But it also has a control distance of up to 150 meters. Interestingly enough, the Heli can also fly on its side. This is one of the features that we wished every RC helicopter should have.
When it comes to performance, don’t apply too much throttle right away when lifting the Heli up. It should lift off between 45% to 50% throttle level. Just like the V911 it also shifts to the left
When lifted off the ground. It needs a maximum of 40% throttle to hover steadily in the air. This means that this Heli has ultimate power that needs to be controlled with less effort.
- Very easy to use for novice
- Very decent recharge time
- Very durable and long lasting design
- Quite quick to maneuver and control
- Comes with a high power motor for easy accessibility when flying in windy areas
- The WLtoys is very large for indoor flying
- For a starter, the bird is quite heavy due to the included metal pieces on its body
- Note that if you lose control, you might either crash the Heli due to excess force when trying to stabilize it
RC Helicopter Parts & Accessories
Comparison Table of the Top Ten Best RC Helicopter in the Market
As I have briefly mentioned, you need to grasp important features and specification of the best RC helicopter. The process will help you to have more experience and get more information in the world of RC aviation devices.
E-flite Blade mCX2
Blade 200 SR
FX067C 2.4G 4CH(Best)
FX070C 2.4G 4CH
MJX F645 F45
HERO RC H911
BLADE NANO BLH2480
Important Things to Consider When Buying the Best RC Helicopter
- I have gathered sufficient information that will guide you to purchase the best remote control helicopter. I know that most novice tend to face lots of challenges when it comes to selecting their desired Heli.
- With this advanced technology there are lots of new types of Heli that comes with exceptional features.
Therefore, it is suggested to consider what you want before making an attempt of buying any RC gadget. In that note, follow along and cling to the below instructions.
Types of RC in the Market
- The Electric RC Helicopter is one of the used Heli that tends to use batteries as a source of power.
- There is also a Glow Fuel Helicopter that is engine powered hence using nitro as its power source. The Coaxial helicopters are the trending types that tend to utilize different rotors. They are more stable and steady unlike other models.
- The Multirotor RC helicopters are less expensive and come with several rotors. They are best designed for beginners.
- Range & Speed
- Note that RC Heli’s are typically controlled by radio signals. So, they tend to differ on the number of channels installed. As you purchase, consider selecting the one that fits your skill.
- The best channels for novice are two to three channels. For an advanced pilot, you can select from three and above channels.
The most known frequency for most RC Helicopters are 1.3GHz, 900MHz, 2.4GHz, 433MHz, 72MHz, and 27MHz.The 2.4GHz is the most commonly used frequency. Besides, the 1.3 and 900GHz are meant to be used by long range helicopters and drones.
- Batteries and glow fuel are used to flying different RC models. In fact they have dominated the market at large.
- When buying the a RC helicopter, always look for the one that will fly for more time.
- Glow oil tends to provide a ten minutes flight. However, the Lipo batteries are designed for those who fly in populated area.
- They are meant to last up to 12 minutes. They are less expensive, silent and very convenient.
- The best RC Helicopter should be lightweight and easy to maneuver around.
- Various materials such as carbon fiber, aluminium, plastic and glass are used in this field of RC.
- For advanced pilots, any material is best for you. But for beginners, it is best to purchase a lightweight and well durable RC that will minimize any damage.
- Most people tend to buy the best RC Heli for fun. This means that they would prefer a low range Heli that doesn’t have more speed.
- On the other hand, other prefers to purchase the same Heli for photography reasons. So, they will have to look for a longer range type of Heli.
- They also need to have optimum speed hence avoiding losing them.
- Besides, for a beginner you just need a simple and decent Heli that won’t go far or beyond your eyes view.
Our Recommendation is Number 3. FX067C 2.4G 4CH
It's Cheap price, good customer reviews.
If you have not yet tried the FX067C 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Flybarless RC Helicopter, then it should be in your purchase list very soon.
It is an incredible and best RC helicopter for your aerobatic experience.